1. Arrive early enough to be in proper uniform, have
belt tied and attendance card in hand when class bows in.
2. Bow when entering and exiting the dojang.
3. No jewelry is to be worn during class
participation. This is for you and your classmates protection.
4. Proper uniform only: All white uniform ONLY!
Blue belts and above may choose black uniform. If t-shirts are worn under
Gi top t-shirt must be white under white or black under black.. No other
colored t-shirts allowed. Uniforms are to be clean and neat in
appearance at all times. Martial arts shoes are permitted but must be
appropriate color for rank.
5. Academy t-shirts may be worn during class from May
1st until Sept.1st. Full Gi must be worn the remainder of the year.
6. All students must wear ALL WHITE uniform at ALL
pretests and or promotions. No exceptions!! Any student not in
proper uniform at test times will not be permitted to participate.
7. Sparring gear (head
set, mouth piece, chest protector, chops, kicks and support cup) is
required after promoting to yellow belt and must be in student's possession
at every class, pretest and promotion.
8. Minimum time and class attendance required for
advancement. White thru Blue Advanced 3-4 months with 28 classes
minimum to be eligible for pretest for each belt. Red / Red Advanced
3-6 months. Brown / Brown Advanced belt 6 months with 56 class minimum
each level to be eligible for pretest. Final promotion is contingent
on passing of pretest.
9. Fowl language or rude behavior will
tolerated in the dojang and is grounds for dismissal.
10. Student's should enter the dojang in a quiet and
orderly fashion so as not to interrupt classes that may already be in
session. Any extra time prior to class should be used to warm up
individually and or practice in preparation for class.
11. Show respect for your
instructors and class mates at all times.
12. Address all instructors as "Mr." or "Ms" and
always respond "yes, Sir / Ma'am" or "no, Sir / Ma'am"
13. Raise hands and wait to be acknowledged by the
instructor for any questions or comments during class.
14. Spectators / parents are permitted to observe
classes but must remain quiet so as not to disrupt or distract students
15. Belts should be tide prior to class and removed
prior to leaving the dojang or going to restroom.
16. Tuition should be paid in
full by the 10th of each month. A $5 late fee may be added to late
payments. All promotional fees must be paid prior to graduation.
17. If a student arrives late
and class has already begun the student must ask the instructor for
permission to join the class before entering the workout floor.